Wes Anderson's S’mores // Recipe





I am a huge fan of Wes Anderson movies but especially his aesthetics and directing style. He always makes me feel like a little girl inside a dollhouse and trust me it's THE best feeling in the entire world.

Food stylist and video maker David Ma imagined how Wes Anderson (among other famous directors) would create a s'mores recipe tutorial video in his #foodfilms series and I think he did a pretty awesome job!

Well done David Ma! Keeping my fingers crossed for more #foodfilms inspired by Alfred Hitchcock, Sofia Coppola and David Lynch!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

*Watch also Alfonso Cuaron's Pancakes (director of Gravity),
Quentin Tarantino's Spaghetti and Meatballs (director of Kill Bill) and
Michael Bay's Waffles (director of Transformers).

Photos via W Magazine, HUH Magazine and designboom