Faux Fur Vest // Closet Basics


Vest // BSB Collection (very old), similar here and here
Hat // H&M (old), same here
Shirt // ZARA (old) same here
Pants // ZARA (old) same here
Shoes // Massimo Dutti (old) similar here
Bag// ZARA TRF (old) similar here





When I bought this vest eight years ago, was most probably a decision made in the heat of the moment just because it was something I had never seen anyone around wearing and it looked nice on me... Well, it sure paid off; in the long run it turned out to be one of my best closet investments! Surprisingly, it ended up to become a basic for the winter wardrobe which can be paired with almost anything, casual or formal, because it actually keeps you warm. Mainly a boho piece, I wear it with dresses, over or under my leather jackets and of course with jeans, boyfriend or flared. Flared is the BEST!

Do you own a faux fur vest? If not, is it on your wishlist or you would preferably skip this item?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke